Monday, July 6, 2009

When it rains...

I swear can't stuff stay static for a while. I mean today the mower broke, when we just got it tuned boy are they gonna get an earful from me! NOt to mention we are trying to beg the employer to keep us from chapter 11. Plus we have to get a new roof and oh who knows what else is gonna happen before the end of the week. NOt a good start to July huh?

SERIOUSLY.... I loved going to Ryan's family cabin BUT the only problem is that we have to come home. We can't stay in awe of the beautiful creatures and scenery God hid in remote parts of Wyoming-can we? It was great to watch the kids fish and play games and read and hike in the rain and try to jump in with the fish and swim in a glacial lake not knowing that beaches shouldn't feel like they are 50 degrees-brr!

I could turn around and go back if money wasn't so necessary. STINK! Anyway we had fun and I will put up pictures soon. I hope.

1 comment:

Lori O said...

Hi Katie! I found you while I was blog hopping. I hope you don't mind. It's great to see what you've been up to after all this time. I'm sorry you guys are going through such a rough spot. What kind of sales does your husband do? My husband might have some contacts that could be helpful. If you are interested, email me and I'll see what I can find out. No promises in an economy like this but I'd be glad to see for you. Keep in touch anyway, it's fun to find long lost friends. loriorwin@sbcglobal.net is my email and mommy2demax.blogspot.com is my blog. Come check it out.
Lori DeGraff Orwin