First was a wonderful ballet recital for the princess.
Baseball anyone?
Family fishing...boy were they yummy!
We went to a pay pond near Fairplay Colorado with Grandma and Grandpa Norris. It was fun and even the little guys had a good time even PEANUT. He found a nice little hole full of water to play in and became adequately soaked and so happy. Ah the joys of childhood!
We even got to the cabin for the first time in THREE years. It was hard to believe that neither James or Will had been to the cabin before. It was great- except the mosquitoes who tried to carry us off.
I wouldn't mind having a life that simple again- oh wait I never have had a life that simple. Oh well these glimpses are great!
I mean who wouldn't want to see this everyday. Just looking at these pictures is relaxing- boy do I need to do that!
We got to see real life pelicans floating down the green river:
We Hiked...well until it started to pour...and hail.
And we roughed it when bathing boys.
There was even some swimming in a glacial lake. BRRR! Poor kids they think that this is what the beach is always like :( Oh well one day they'll learn the joys of a WARM beach. Maybe?
1 comment:
These pics are awesome sis! Glad to see you had a good time! I love you & give the kids hugs from their dear Aunt Frances!
Post a Comment