Tuesday, July 28, 2009

If I had a Thousand dollars....

So what would you do with $1000? Maybe buy something you've been waiting for? Maybe take a trip? Pay off some debt?
Well let me tell you what I did with a thousand dollars...and in just one week. EXCITED? Oh I bet you are...anticipation just killing you?
Wait for it....
In one week I spent nearly $1000 on car repairs that HAD to be done. Fun, huh? Bet ya never thought about that huh- well maybe ya did. And the best part of it all was that I do not have said $1000 to spend on such things. So I guess that new breaks were my 30th birthday present a month early. (Thanks Mom & Dad)

So here's to hoping that I don't have to spend that much money in a week for a while- oh wait the mortgage is due next week. So much for that idea. DANG!

2 comments:

Sleepy Jeane said...

My dear sister, I have you beat. Over a thousand dollars... one car... six hours.

And I even hear our brother has us both beat! There's just something about our family and car repairs right now.

Chris Fullmer said...

Sounds like you've had some tough things going on lately. Hang in there Katie! You are a strong, amazing woman! Thinking of you, as always, Fenna