Sunday, July 12, 2009

Imobile

So it has happened again. The effects of carrying 4 children has once again bit me in the butt- literally. My sacroilliac joint dysfunction(SJD) has flared up and Ryan is in Alaska until early NEXT Sunday morning- STINK!
(For those of you who don't know what SJD is it is a condition where the ligaments...never mind just go here if you really want to know http://www.spineuniverse.com/videos/sacroiliac-joint/ )

So anyway because of this lovely flare up I walk like an eighty year old and I even have my cane- cool as it may be- to help me along. It really stinks. Sleeping is nearly impossible, sitting isn't comfortable, and standing is ok as long as I don't have to bend. Without Michael and Christi everything would be in complete turmoil. They get the boys out of the cribs they help me lift them in their cribs. They fetch my cane and pick up things I can't. They are super awesome.

I think that this is God's way of saying hey stupid I told you to BE STILL! Well here's my humility. Dang! Who thought child bearing would cause my warranty to expire. I mean I'm not thirty for a whole month and a half and my warranty is blown. But then again it was blown three years ago so whateva!

No comments: