So I enjoy rain as much as anyone but COME ON! Don't get me wrong now, it is glorious that what little income we have is not going to the water company or other utilities(here when it rains it cools down- unlike in Louisiana- so no AC needed) but I am ready for a few days of 90's and my poor brothers are steaming in Louisiana where it was about 107 degrees today and it hasn't rained in about a month.
So Louisiana I am done borrrowing your rain for the month of JUNE. I mean when we have 3 inches in two hours plus tons of hail I think we're good for a while. Plus if this were snow we'd be trapped so I guess that we're better off than if this were winter but I could use a break.
I think that Colorado is just greening up for my friend Marsha who doesn't like the shades of brown that things become normally! So here's to you Marsha as Colorado gives you this loverly parting gift of GREEN!
1 comment:
News flash sis... it's all of the WEST! Did you get the text from David that said "RAIN!!!!"
Post a Comment