So you will all see that I am up WAY too late and that I need to go to bed but peace is an evasive thing in this household and I am taking it when I can get it!
There is so much for me too say and yet no way to say or explain everything so I will just spit out the point of this rambling.
WE NEED A JOB
I know it was just last August when we got this current job but due to our lovely economy all bets are off and things MUST change. Ryan has been put on straight commission and there are NO sales so whatever %-age of sales we are supposed to get it doesn't really matter when total sales are ZERO!
So what does this mean...Well this means that we need prayers and lots of them. Ryan is applying for new jobs left and right. He is working so hard for his current employer while coming home to work even harder to find a new employer.
So if anyone knows of a sales/marketing job making no less than 66k/year- it takes alot to feed four kids- in the Denver area preferably LET ME KNOW! We aren't opposed to moving but we just did that- twice! UGH!
Anyway I hope that someone sees something! I am having good cries about this in the garage and in the shower and that is getting old FAST. I know we will be fine BUT the sooner the better to move on.
Thanks for any support and love that you can send our way!
No comments:
Post a Comment