The Persistence of Memory
by: Salvador Dali
This painting by Salvador Dali sums up my relationship with time. I try to be productive and accomplish things- possibly too many things- and then it just seemingly melts away.
Something always happens and the time I thought I had just evaporates. Unfortunately this does not just apply to the unimportant aspects of my life but to every aspect of my life. (Time management is not my talent.)
I go to bed with good intentions and then I don't sleep well. So then I don't wake up easily. Then I get grumpy and I am tired and then there is this chronic pain- more on that in a different post.
Somehow I WILL find a way to manage this stuff better. I have to.
Until then....thank you Senor Dali for describing how I feel perfectly with your work of art!

No comments:
Post a Comment