SUGAR
Now this DOES NOT include chocolate- lets face it I am no saint. Seeing as though I work out nearly 5 days a week- not all strenuous but I am there- and I have plateaued over the past two to three years something must change.
I will admit that this is hard!
I LOVE sugar....brown, white, etc. LOVE LOVE LOVE
On day one there was a dessert contest at the Blue & Gold Banquet. NOT one bite.
Now on day two I am still doing OK. I may need to buy more dark chocolate soon but NO sugar.
Who knows maybe I will lose a few extra pounds OR go completely insane. Either way I will complete this challenge. I mean if I can survive 4 pregnancies I can do anything, right?

3 comments:
Mmmm, good suggestion. Is Lent now? Maybe I'll go along with you- we can keep each other on the path!
You can do it! I don't know if I could, though. You are one tough cookie!
I grew up in Ohio kind of knowing about Lent, but here it is much more prevalent than I remember. Last year I saw many people with ashes on their foreheads (I had an appointment at a Catholic Hospital). This year I didn't see ashes, but Cassidy talked about it a lot with her friends. She came home and told me she said to her friends, "I think for Lent I will give up all my Justin Bieber Posters...but I just don't think I can actually do it!"
I think it is quite a neat concept. Maybe I will participate next year myself...I think it is very interesting.
Post a Comment