Sunday, March 25, 2012

Meeting Ree

Do you ever idolize people that you have never met? I have a few. My grandmother who I am named after. My facebook friend Molly. And Ree Drummond. Now you too may LOVE Ree. A.K.A. The Pioneer Woman. It is easy to do. She is beautiful, talented and basically amazing!!!

So when I was on her blog recently and saw that she was having a book signing in Denver- bestill my beating heart- I had to go!!!

She is BRILLIANT- Sigh
She is funny.
I found out that she is about 10.5 years older than me- you wouldn't know to look at her.
So my goal?? In ten and a half years to be as happy as she is.
She finds joy in everything!
And has a quiet confidence that just makes you want to be her BFF.

(I think I look pretty darn good here)

Oh I hope that I will be as cute & lovely & awesome as Ree
BUT
in my own SPECTACULAR
Katie way!


I even convinced some friends to come BUT that wasn't too hard....
So my dear Pioneer Woman I love you!
I am grateful to you for your example of finding joy in your life!




No comments: