So when I found out that the Denver Goodwill was opening a boutique in Cherry Creek I was all about it! Sure we had to stand in line for a while but they had water on hand and we were able to park less than a block away. It was a great way to start a spring day in Denver.
Cute Exterior & glimpse of interior.
It was a blast to eye stuff that was super cute and wait breathlessly to see if someone decided they didn't want it. (I won out at least twice with this method of shopping.)
Cute Decor- Notice the painted pallets
There was so much to go through and the line to try on and check out was long but then you could shop while in line and the people in line would totally hold your spot!
Although I love finding deals at my local Goodwill I will for sure be going back. The prices were a bit higher than a local Goodwill but when it goes to Goodwill and it is still less than retail.
My scores this trip included: Levis capris, grey flutter sleeve shirt (Target brand), Green and white polk-a-dot skirt, and a tags still on red pea type coat.
Deja Blue Botique is located @
Cherry Creek North
303 University Blvd.
Denver, CO 80206
Hours:
Mon - Sat 10am-6pm
Sunday 11a-5pm


No comments:
Post a Comment