Monday, December 6, 2010

Need a little Christmas?

So last year two of my friends and I started an AWESOME holiday tradition. The Marathon Gingerbread house night. Now we use graham crackers but it is a blast. A little Chili for dinner to get the creative juices flowing and a little family Christmas music celebration and we are off to the races with egg nog in hand.
Enjoy this years parade of homes.

Jeane was my partner in crime since Ryan was gone- as usual. It was great to have her here with us.

Here is our plantation inspired house!




Michael's Dr. Who inspired Tardis house! (Complete with a Dalek out front!)


Christi's house with Barn. ( Every adult, all 6 of us helped raise that barn.)



James' homage to the trailer- only single wide though.



Willy's crazy pentagon house!

Riley's Castle with moat.

Julie's alpine cottage.


Next year I am thinking....the Pantheon or Washington Monument....Notre Dame! I can't wait!

2 comments:

Frances M Larrabee said...

LOVE THE PLANTATION HOME!!!! :D

Steve'n'Julie said...

Seriously this is turning into one of my favorite Christmas traditions!!!