Ok so most if not all of my pet peeves have to do with me losing my mind. There are a lot of things that I do to drive myself nuts. Mainly it's just because I forget stuff and it causes me to become annoyed.
Below are some of my top pet peeves.
* No clean bra after a sweaty workout. Periodically I will run on the treadmill at the gym. For the most part I take advantage of showering uninterrupted at the gym. This is all great until- DUM DUM DUM- I go to get dressed and realized that I brought all clean clothing accept the most essential piece of a ladies "discreet" clothing.
* Being late. Now I really don't care if others are late unless they make a big stink about me being somewhere on time. BUT I HATE BEING LATE. I hate this so much that I am usually early. It just drives me nuts to tell someone I will be somewhere and then not.
* Forgetting to get things I really need while at the store. I hate going and then usually as I am exiting the store I realize that I have forgotten at least 2 things that brought me to the store in the first place. STINK!
1 comment:
HA! Love your list! I totally agree with you on all of them! Of course, no matter how much I HATE being late, I can never seem to get myself anywhere on time and it annoys me to no end. How do you get yourself ready early?!?
Post a Comment