Friday, March 1, 2013

12

This kid!

YEP him:
(Look at all of that hair!)

He is 12 now!
Crazy right?

In our faith when a boy turns 12 he is eligible to become what we call a deacon.
After being interviewed by our ecclesiastical leader and being found worthy this kid, 
my baby, received the priesthood.

Since this is such an important event his grandparents chose to come for this birthday.
(Us with the grandparents)

It seems so surreal that this guy is 12. 
In about a year and a half he may have his Eagle.
In less than 3 years there will be High School. 
In 6 years he'll be a missionary.
In about ten years he'll be graduating from college.
And then who knows....

The time flies so quickly.
Just yesterday he was a baby. My first baby.
And now he's about to shave and be taller than me.
I miss the days when he and I would take a nap.
Or when he was a toddler ready to climb everything & I was terrified.

HE is my most reliable helper and my best bud!

I love you Clyde!


1 comment:

The Gibson's Five said...

Happy Belated Birthday to Michael... That is so awesome.....