Tuesday, September 21, 2010

CHI-town

Chicago


Very rarely are moms able to get away from everything. However due to having a superior husband who loves me way more than I deserve I was afforded and took the opportunity to go to Chicago to visit an amazing friend!
I went with two other great friends and had a memorable weekend that will have to be repeated again sometime.
There was laughter and tears. Walking and blisters. Food and fun. And as much as we did there is more to go back for. What a great time we all had!
Nothing was better than coming home to an awesome husband who surely worked miracles while being with our kids full-time.
Thanks Ry for encouraging this and making me go!

(Click on the image above for a full album!)

1 comment:

Ashley said...

Yay for Chicago! Looks like you had a fun time!