Monday, October 4, 2010
"Of things That Matter Most"
I had the privilege this weekend to hear this talk this past Saturday. It has taught me that I need to slow down...for me this entails a bit of a speed up before I can slow down. For instance, My house in a constant state of FLUX between almost clean and disastrous. This is annoying, exhausting and frustrating. I obviously lack some genetic propensity for organization. I can clean and sterilize BUT putting things where they belong and not losing them- not me.
So as I try to SLOW DOWN. This week/month will be a mad tare to get things organized, inventoried and clean! I can no longer function with daily chaos and the disorganization is about tho drive me MAD.
Hopefully I can learn to slow down and enjoy the most important things once my life is in some semblance of order. (It would be easier if little people would keep their rooms clean too.)
So here is to a future date with relaxation.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
You are so funny! It is true, though- somehow making things simpler means a lot of work beforehand. Good luck to you (and me too! I needed this talk!)
Post a Comment