The Literate Mother is a blog dedicated to mothers who want to know what their kids are reading and I am SOOOOO excited about it. With a son who reads more and faster than I do I rely on people and sources that I trust to let me know what my kids are reading and whether or not is is trash.
Books are rated on 4 categories that may be of concern to parents ( Language, Violence, Sexual Content & Adult Themes) and a brief review is written. There is an explanation about how they rate the books and you can search their site for a book by title- very helpful- or just read the most recent post.
It is amazing that these women have done this and I hope that you all find it as helpful as I have.
So go check it out www.theliteratemother.org
No comments:
Post a Comment