So I always make to do lists in an effort to actually accomplish things. So far I don't seem to be successful with this ideology. So I thought I would make a NOT To DO list...unfortunately it seems as though reverse psychology is the name of my game and I have been doing the things on this list. So much for best laid plans.
NOT TO DO:
1. Don't look at thighs while at water aerobics.
I noticed the other day how IMMENSE my thighs appear under the water. This is the fact for most of the human race. HOWEVER when one is about 37 days from going to Hawaii one becomes overly self-conscious of such things. Now it seems no matter how hard I try not to observe the vastness of my upper leg I DO- dangit!
2. Clean house...Now don't get me wrong I do clean my house but every time I do I lose things. Case in point- we cleaned like crazy last weekend. I thought that I had put a bill in a "safe place". Alas the bill is MIA- dangit!
3. YELL- so I have a bad temper...I get upset and frustrated and I often yell, plus no one listens until mom yells SOOOO....I don't want to but- when a dog jumps on a child, or a child jumps on a child or I bust my butt cleaning only to have various creatures under 4 feet tall destroy such efforts...Well I yell- dangit!
4. Eat Sweets- I have a sweet tooth. I need to lose 20 lbs and I am going to Hawaii in just over a month. So what happens? The kids want cookies and brownies, I get a migraine and need chocolate to get rid of it and then it SNOWS! So of course I need hot chocolate. So much for no sweets- dangit!
5. Stay up late- So I have been wanting to get up earlier and accomplish more during the day. BUT when the dog wants to be played with until 10pm and then I have to do the whole bed time routine. And then I lay there....And look at the clock and it's 1am- dangit!
Oh well!!!!
No comments:
Post a Comment