When I stay up this late I think too much.
Tonight we discussed the book, Love That Dog by Sharon Creech at book club. This quote from the book is exactly what is going on with me...
Sometimes
when you are trying
not to think about something
it keeps popping back in your head
you can't help it
you think about it
and
think about it
and
think about it
until your brain
feels like
a squashed pea.
Do you ever feel that way?
With Ryan traveling so much I often think too much...What if this or what if that? What about this or what about that? Why this & why that?
None of my questions are ever answered satisfactorily but I guess that is what life is, a season of questions & if I had the answers I wouldn't need faith.
So here is to faith, may we all have enough to get through each day.
2 comments:
I know!!!!
Amen sista! Amen!
Post a Comment