So yesterday we went back to the dermatologist and got the first biopsy back. She brought in another doctor- this is #7 in case you are keeping track- for a look at our medical mystery. With the biopsy back and two doctors looking at him we got yet another diagnosis- Linear Iga.
You can google it if you want to but it is no fun. Ryan can barely walk due to the blisters all over his feet. HOPEFULLY we can take this drug and be over it OR he may have to take this drug for the rest of his life OR he may not be able to take the drug in question and the who knows.
We won't know until the biopsy and blood work from yesterday come back.
Apparently it can become auto-immune even if caused by an allergic reaction originnaly. We are very grateful that the doctors are so aggressive and that they have taken the time to explain, research, check and double check everything.
Medical issues STINK! Dealing with the possible mortality of a spouse REALLY STINKS!
So to date this is what we have: Strep infection(Strep Throat), Mono, Staph infection of the skin and a rash diagnosed for now as Linear IGA.
Please keep us all in your prayers. This is exhausting, overwhelming and no fun. Luckily the kids are healthy- knock on wood- and for now we have a job.
3 comments:
I'm sorry to hear that he is still sick... We will definately keep him in our prayers and I put his name on the pray roll at our temple.... I hope he gets better soon and the dr's will help him tooo.. Love you all....
I am definitely keeping you all in my thoughts. I know you have a lot of help down there, but if you ever need a little more, let me know. But for now I'm sending "go away evil disease!" thoughts in my mind for you.
How is ryan doing????? I hope that he is much better.....
Post a Comment