

So Ryan had a little ER visit last night. And the verdict was yes you have strep-red-(like doctor #1 said on Wed) but...Dum Dum Dum...that pesky rash oh yes baby you have mono-purple- too.
So the back story is Ryan had strep about a month ago, was given antibiotics sometime during that he contracted Mono and because he had antibiotic going on it caused a rash. Due to the Strep diagnosis another round of anti-biotics was given which exaserbated said rash- spreading to the eyeball. After 3 doctors and three nurses trying to get an IV in we finally got a diagnosis and hopefully he will be on the mend.
I guess that this rarely if NEVER happens and the doctor at the ER said that he hadn't heard of such a thing since Med school- good thing he did because the ER room was way small and staying there too long would not have been cool.(Feng shui is definately in order there!)
Thanks to friends (Mark & Steve)for a blessing, for family (mom & Jeane) for watching kiddos & for relief from callings, kids and dinner for a day or two (Debbie, Julie, Jill, John & Patty).
I have learned that sometimes it's not only OK but necessary to say I can't do this. Whew! What a month! Thank goodness for modern medicine though!) As well as my own personal nurse(Julie). Where would I be without you? Oh wait I know...exploded mammary system due to undiagnosed mastitis, miserable husband who is too sick to rest & not too mention just a little mental instability!
Hope May is better than March & April.
1 comment:
I'm sorry to that Ryan is sick... We will keep him in our prayers... We hope he gets better soon..=)
Post a Comment