Friday, July 18, 2008

Swimming

So amidst the chaos of moving we had swimming lessons. In all truth I didn't think that we'd get in because the wait list was so long but it probably a good thing. My friend Marsha was there too so that was something to look forward too. It also gave the kids a break from mom's craziness about the move.

This was the first time Michael went off of the diving board without a flotation device. WOW can he swim! He has always been a little fish but who knows maybe he'll be a little Michael Phelps.


Christi is doing great too. I wish I would have taken video of her going down the slide. She screamed the whole way down. Everybody at the pool knew exactly who was going down.
I asked her if she was scared and she said, "No mom. I was having fun." Maybe I should scream more when having fun and less when not having fun:} Hope you all enjoy these videos. ( The little girl diving after Michael is Marsha's daughter Olivia.)

1 comment:

Frances M Larrabee said...

OH MAN... I really miss those kids. Maybe if I get mom all packed up and ready to move we can come visit... I would absolutely love to see happy faces like theirs after a semester like I just had! I Can't wait to TEACH!!!!!