So we closed on the sale of our home of over 6 1/2 years yesterday. It's a little weird to say the least.
#1 weird thing. They buyers are sort related to me? Yes my Aunt Marsha's nephew and his family are the new owners of our home. Weird, huh?
#2 weird thing. It's just weird to not have that place be our home anymore. The change is good- I think- but still odd.
We are adjusting to driving times and such but we are sleeping better. BUT we now have to de-junk our lives and streamline. ( I'll write more on this in another post.)
So we are renting until we figure out the next step. So much uncertainty right now it's amazing that I'm not completely insane. We have no idea how long we will be here or anything else.
Thanks for all of your prayers on our behalf. Without them who knows how crazy I'd be.
1 comment:
yeah I know about junk i Have been trying to get rid of alot of junk we will be married nine years next month how time flies.....
Post a Comment