
I have wanted to visit Glacier National Park in Montana ever since I was a child. I remember seeing pictures of this beautiful part of the country in magazines and in calendars and I knew one day I'd be there!
With Glacier being closer than almost all of our family it made it to the top of our "Must do while we live here" list.
This park did not disappoint! The views were astounding.
Another great thing about trips like this is that it makes me realize that I love being with my hubby and kiddos. Sure there are times we absolutely get on each others' nerves BUT for the most part we have a great time.
We love hiking and discovering things together.
The boys fished while the girls went rafting. (Bonnie loved it and Clyde was jealous that he didn't get to raft too.)
Memories were made and we will certainly go back. Maybe not soon but one day.
No comments:
Post a Comment