Monday, April 22, 2013

Shopping for HIM

I find shopping for men to be exasperating. I never know what to get and it all seems so overwhelming that I often want to give up.
After being with my husband for nearly 15 years (including the courtship) I have decided that if I am going to get him anything it better not be a waste of time or money since that is so precious to us. So when Christmas was upon us and the thought of leaving the house to shop in a new town was daunting I was at a complete loss.
I debated this and thought about that and then, low and behold, the beloved Groupon came to the rescue. It was perfect, a little expensive, but perfect.
Three laps in a Ferrari! A red one even. And the sun was out too! I think that I hit it out of the park  on this one ;)







No comments: