Tuesday, October 25, 2011

Celebr8

So I have this little girl.
Just one.
She's pretty much my princess.....
Really she's all our family's princess
She is AMAZING
She is passionate & helpful
She is smart & beautiful
She is fun & loving
She is genuine & devoted
She is who I want to be when I grow up.
When people say she reminds them of me I am in awe....
in awe that I am in any way comparable to this lady.
I do not deserve this daughter but I am glad that she's mine.
Here she stands on the edge of childhood ready to conquer the world.
Sure she's NOT perfect but neither is her mom
She's the best of me and hopefully better
She is fearless and I love her!
Thanks for letting me be your mom.
A bit about my girl:
Enjoys: Art & horseback riding
Plays piano
Enjoys: cooking & gardening
Loves her family
Hikes, writes, reads & loves musicals
Some favorite recent quotes:
On being asked if she'd ever want to move~
"I can't move I'd miss my best friend too much,
without him (yep it's a boy) I'd feel like a cake with a hole in it"
(Deep, huh?)
On telling her that dad & bros need gun practice since she's too beautiful~
"I know how to shoot the .22 but I need to learn to shoot the shotgun!"
Happy 8th Birthday!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

She is absolutely beautiful.... Happy Birthday

Troy and Heather said...

Those pics turned out really cute. That dress is gorgeous as well. You both look really beautiful.

Ashley said...

We love your little girl! She is so friendly and happy and sweet! Happy birthday yesterday and congrats again on your big day!

Frances M Larrabee said...

she's the best little girl I know and that's the truth! Nah, I'm not biased at all... I'm just her AUNT! :D