Friday, July 1, 2011

Misc.

You know how some days you are so happy as a parent and how others you question what drug you took that made you think this was a good idea? Yep ...too bad you can't schedule those days. I think Tuesday's are way better for questioning parenting than Fridays. I'm just saying.


Why does OCD have to be bad? I could use a bit more of it in my life. Maybe something would stay clean and organized, just one thing.


How I'll know when I am dead.....,I'm sure you all think this is terribly morbid but oh well. I've long stated that when I die, because we all do, but I'll know, not because of the white lights and all these vaugely familiar people looking at me, no it will be because I feel well rested and I won't hurt anymore. It really stinks that once my kids sleep through the night that I don't. It's even worse that I live life at an annoying 4.5 to 6 on the pain scale. So I'll know when I am dead because oh I'll feel so much better. This is why I'll live another 60 years at least.


I went to see Cars 2 and it was cute but I really wish if they were going to set part of it in the UK that they could have at least done a short with the guys from Top Gear. Missed the boat there Pixar. Oh well...

Family vacations are no vacation for moms. We pack. We cook. We clean....oh dear we have another one coming up. I'm sure once I get there it will be fine but I haven't recovered from the laundry of the last trip....ack!

1 comment:

Jenny said...

Yeah, I always tell Mike that I only go on trips, not vacations.