Friday, May 15, 2009

I HATE TECHNOLOGY


So our PC has been on life support for years and seems to slowly be biting the dust and NOW the lappy is terminal. There is no hope for either of these poor excuses for progress in the tech sector and now our trusty printer, scanner & copier seems to have been injured beyond repair- boys shoving various items into it.
So I say down with technology. I mean will the world stop if I have to write a note? Will my email box fill and then implode. Will I stagnate because I can't renew or reserve anything online. Will my remaining brain cells be able to find a way to pay bills the old fashioned way. Who knows but this is sure a fine time to have all this stuff decide to crap out- you know when you are paying off medical bills & trying to save for that rainy day that seems to be TODAY. ARG!

1 comment:

Frances M Larrabee said...

I just about agree with you sis. First my external, then my printer, and now my cell phone. People say, "do without it, but that's not as simple..." As everyone including the family contacts me on the cell...