
So for many of you this won't matter at all but for my siblings this may be extremely interesting.
Recently my mom came to spend time with my grandmother- her step-mother. While talking with my grandmother the subject of my biological grandmother came up. My grandmother is an outstanding lady and has kept nearly EVERYTHING of my biological grandmother's. In one box there was a photo album and in this album was the above picture. (And since my grandma is SUPER cool and owns a scanner I was able to scan it in and now I have this digital copy. All without the album ever leaving the house. OK so technology can be good.)
So this picture is of the Edgar and Mabel WECKMUELLER family circa 1920's (post Dec1921) Their two children Edward "Eddie" and Kathleen are pictured. So I hope that you all enjoy this picture as much as I do.
2 comments:
This is an awesome picture! Thanks for posting it sis.
That's AWESOME! :)
Post a Comment