So I registered Christi for Kindergarten last Thursday. It is bittersweet to think that my only XX-chromosomed comrade will soon abandon me and I will never again be the person she spends the bulk of her time with.
SAD :(
Although sad it will be nice to spend more time with the two little guys and maybe even focus on me for a second. Like bathing I could take that up as a hobby now, right? Oh no that would be entirely to presumptive of me. Like two little boys will remain motionless long enough for me to enjoy a well-earned shower- oh well. Two more years until James starts Kindergarten then maybe?
I kid you know but these benchmarks are so taumatic and schitzo. One minute you're excited the next not so much. Well I knew I had lost my mind but I guess this blog just verifies that. Oh well!
Good luck to all those registering kids for Kindergarten- let the stress/relief begin!
No comments:
Post a Comment