Ok we've all heard this before, "we're moving". But is this really happening? Back on Feb 18th we put a bid on a house that I just LOVED. Little did I know that it would be 6 1/2 months later before we would be able to move in- I hope, cross your fingers, keep your eyes partially closed as we wait.
Of course Ryan would be out of town when it all goes down BUT so what! We will have a house. We will be able to unload tons of boxes and see the Christmas presents from LAST year (Kitchenaid here I come). I will actually be able to have a place to hang a new wardrobe when I can afford it. (Desperately needed since I am down to 145lbs- first time since before MICHAEL!) I will have room to have friends over and family dinners at my house.
My numero uno goal- a place for everything & everything in it's place! Wish us luck! We need it. We are so excited but soooo cautious. We just can't take to many more highs and lows. As soon as we move and get internet up I will post pics. We will be doing some redecorating and remodeling over the next few months but that's the fun of having your own place, right?
So pray that the move goes smoothly, that Ryan will be able to get out of Florida and South Carolina before the next hurricane & pray that Will gets back to normal- he has low grade pneumonia (more on that later).
So I guess that is it. We are so glad that you have been there for us through this roller coaster that we affectionately call life :)
3 comments:
hey, how is Will doing? We (the fam) are headed up to Idaho today. Keep us posted. Love you sis!
Hey that is great u are moving finally........ We hope all goes well for u and the move goes smoothly..... Also I guess Ryan is back or hasn't gone yet???? Not sure where in Sc but we live not too far from sc.... So even he wanted to call and say hey that would be great to hear from him.... What a great picture he takes too bad he couldn't take one for me of the kids for christmas card... he he
YEAH, YEAH!! I am so glad everything went well and it is finally finished! You made it to your home!
Love you all!
Post a Comment