

Do you realize what it takes to get a decent family picture taken with 4 young kids? This was crazy! Thankfully Ryan's brother & his family were there to help as well as get there own pics done. ALSO, thankfully we have a digital camera- could you imagine what it would be like to get this done on film- ugh :)
I will miss these moments when they grow up. I wish these moments were more frequent but oh well. I hope you all enjoy the walk through our chaos.
3 comments:
What cute pictures! I'm so sorry to hear about your loss, but am grateful too that you had the opportunity to know such a wonderful man. Cherish those memories always.
Oh my goodness they are all getting so big... I wonder when I'll finally get to see them since I can't go down to Utah for the fourth. Sadder. Oh well, I love ya'll!
Wow, you're photos are adorable! It is so fun seeing the families that we talked & dreamed about in college. Very cute KT!
Post a Comment