Friday, December 28, 2012

Christmas

So Christmas has come and it has gone and it was perfect!
Now don't have a heart attack. Some of you may remember the post of infamy where I expressed my deep seeded issues with the holidays. Well moving far from family and having only the hubby's parents here was quite relaxing.
We saw the sights and celebrated the birth of our Savior BUT we also just enjoyed each other.  We talked and remembered. We got to know each other better and just appreciated each other.
Sure there wasn't a twelve course meal or snow or ton of desserts or snow or thirty-five people or snow BUT it was Christmas and it was our Christmas.
Memories were made and hugs were shared. And it was perfect.
 @ Snoqualmie Falls
(I think we will have a lot of shots like this)

 Making Gingerbread houses with Grandma & Grandpa Norris 



I hope that your holidays were great too. And if they weren't then you have next year.

No comments: