So after a long month we are in the home stretch. Within the next week or two we will be closing on our home (fingers crossed) in Duvall, WA. Although I KNOW it will all work out, I am still nervous. That's why I have Ryan.
He is seriously my SuperMan. He has dealt with all of the technical stuff. Money, inspections, money, offers, money...you get the point. I'm just good for a signature BUT at least I have that.
Until now I have been super nervous to put pictures up of our almost home. But here they are. We are very excited to move in and to get settled and to just get back to life.
Thank you again to everyone who helped hold my psychoses at bay throughout all of this. And please come visit.







1 comment:
We will gladly come visit but your husband said that we have to procreate first so it might be a little while.
Post a Comment