So my secret is out...I LOVE Goodwill. Yep I shop there like crazy. Books, clothes, shoes, etc., etc.
I shop at Goodwills across the Denver Metro area and know where I can find good stuff. I have a budget and this place helps me to better stick to it. I have many friends who like myself have a budget and want nice stuff, so where do I take them shopping??? Yep that's right Goodwill. I have found many named brands and the best part is that nearly twice a month there is a 50% off everything sale and sometimes there are even 99 cent blue jeans days.
My best buys include but are not limited to- great shoes (found a pair of Steve Madden heals for a friend of mine), fur coat, Coleman Lantern in great condition, kids clothes, NUMEROUS books.
So if you need an outfit may I suggest Goodwill. And if you need help shopping I am always up for dress up.
2 comments:
you always were into dressup
Glad to be one of your projects.
:0)
The Steve Madden's are my favorite. I have never been in love with a pair of shoes before.
Post a Comment