I love book clubs. These groups of women are so super awesome and having some mental stimulation is awesome too.
I love having motivation to read books that I have always wanted to read and being exposed to other books that I wouldn't read otherwise.
It is amazing how for days after I think about the conversation and the topics that are addressed while discussing a book. What a great blessing it is for me to have an excuse to get out while Ryan travels so much...So in honor of how much I love books & book club let me quote my daughter. After organizing her bookshelf today she emphatically stated:"I need more books my shelves aren't full yet." (I love that girl.)
2 comments:
I don't even have shelves and I need more books! Luckily there is a book fair coming up at the school in a couple of weeks... any books you need from it?
how cute! i was just telling jeff that our next house has to have more room for books. right now most of mine are in boxes under all the beds! so what are you reading these days; i need another book.
Post a Comment