So taking family pictures is something that I would really love to do more often but it never quite works out. You get everyone dressed and something seems to always go awry. Since we have a photographer in the fam and I'd rather not pay a fortune to get my pictures done we torture ourselves and do the whole timer thing and then someone moves or talks or looks at the stupid goose on the grass or picks there nose yada yada yada... BUT despite all the junk that we endured yesterday we got some cute ones and it is amazing how fast these kids are growing up.
I hope that you enjoy these because we did, even if it wasn't perfect it was fun.
Look at our little peanut all grown up. (Last in diapers YAY!)
Lady killer- not that girls even exist unless they have an interesting observation.
Those eyes spell lots of trouble in about 10 (or 2) years. What a beauty!
Hello my name is danger and I like to eat rocks with my face!
Thing 2 and Thing 1...they like each other- sometimes.
Sundance, Butch, Bonnie and Clyde. They only look innocent!
Ten years of marriage, eleven years together and a ton left to go.
4 comments:
CUTE!!!!!! I miss seeing those kids tons. Saw Hunter today and he told me that he talked to Christi telling her that he knows me, and he also said he picked on you! :P love you sis!
These turned out so great. I especially love little William's handsome face. Sooo precious!!!
Love the family photos!!
Wow, the kids sure have grown! We miss you all and can't wait to see you at Christmas! Katie, you look amazing!
Post a Comment