Wednesday, August 6, 2008

NOT moving to Chicago!

So we got the news......we get to stay here!
YAY!

I am sooooo excited. We will be moving again at the end of the month but to a bigger house. One we've waited for since February.
I deem this year the year of the roller coaster.

I guess that the saying night is always darkest just before the dawn really applies here. I am soooo glad that Michael gets to stay at his school & be in this great program. I am soo grateful that I get to stay with my friends. They are my rocks, the strength I need to keep going.
I am sooo happy that I get to stay near our family. Ryan's parents, my grandmother, Jeane & my uncles. I didn't know how hard it must have been to raise a family away from extended family until I was faced with the prospect. Boy were my parents and in-laws stronger than me to be able to do that.

Above all I must thank my Father in Heaven for answering my prayers. Really answering ALL of my prayers. I really can't ask for more.

I am so glad that I have Ryan! He has made this year bearable. He is an awesome man & I am so blessed that he puts up with me!)

I can't wait to see what the future holds for us. Chaos- I am certain of it. But we will have stability and each other so giddy up!

5 comments:

Frances M Larrabee said...

I'm excited to see you and the kids at the end of the month! :D LOVE YOU BIG SIS!

kellie said...

Congratulations, that is so exciting! I am glad that everything has worked out for you guys.

Elicia said...

Congrats!!! It's about time.

Anonymous said...

That is awesome that you are staying where you are............. I know how hard it is to be away from family.... Cause now I live even further away from mt parents... Whic to say the least is not good from my kids and me.........

Rachel said...

Yay! I'm glad you get to stay here, too. Now maybe we'll actually get to see eachother more than once every two years! :)