
Well it looks like our little home of 6 1/2 years is just about sold. We signed a contract today and we will hopefully close on June 11th.
It is so weird to think that by the end of the month we will hopefully be moving into a new home & our little home will be someone elses not too long after that. We moved here with just Michael and have now added 3 more trouble makers to the chaos. We have been truly blessed to have had all the experiences here that we have had. Sure it hasn't been easy to be in a small place with no real yard BUT we are grateful to have had it and now to have sold it....
I thank you all again for your prayers and I want you to know that we owe all this to those prayers.
2 comments:
Congratulations!!! that is so exciting we are so happy for you all... all our love to you....
YAY!!!!! LOL! Of course I already knew cause you told me over the phone! :D Now for mom and dad to get that house in Bountiful! :D LOVE YOU SIS!
Post a Comment