So here we are the mom and kids. You have no idea what it took to take this picture. Blood, sweat and of course tears and lots of them. James' expression says it all. (James, "If I have to take one more stinkin' picture you will regret it!)
Thankfully Aunt Jeane was there to ride herd on the kids. No way could I have done this alone. I may be crazy BUT I'm not insane.

Here is a cute one of the kiddos. Hard to believe that there are 4 of them now. And poor Christi with all those boys! She'll get over it though, especially when she gets spoiled by mom- & dad too.
Michael is doing great. Boy does that kid love to read- thank goodness for libraries.Christi is a great big sister and helps tons.
James is such a pleasant guy and makes us smile all the time.
And William is just fun to top it all off. He is a great baby and we love him- even James does.

2 comments:
I agree about Kristi getting over being the only girl. It definitely has it's benefits!
Your kids are soooo cute! I can't believe you already have 4! The time goes by soooo soooo quickly. I remember when you came to take engagement pictures up at Ricks!
Really cute kids. And they all look so different. I mean, obviously related, but very individual. Adorable.
Post a Comment