
Ok here it is.... the reason for the need to PRAY! We are trying to purchase a new home and this is the one we are trying to get. (We are also trying to sell ours- so if you know someone who wants a townhome let them know about ours.) It will be a while before we know whether or not our offer is accepted by the bank BUT we are hopeful. The house has four bedrooms and 2.5 bathrooms and is on nearly a quarter of an acre- unheard of in Colorado.
We are facing so much change- new baby, new house (hopefully), new school for Michael- it can be overwhelming. We just have to get something bigger 6 people in 1400 square feet just isn't that easy plus the kids (& mom ) really need a yard.
So just keep us in your prayers. I am sure that to quote a song "... I'll get by with a little help from my friends..."
I'll post more pics of the house and the kiddos soon.
4 comments:
The house is so nice! Things will work out!!!
Cute house. Where's it at?
We're praying for you!
What a beautiful home!! I will definitely pray for you! Check out my blog when you get a chance. Love ya!
Where is this new house? It does look nice. Hope everything works out.
Post a Comment